Christmas is the ultimate time of year for giving, and it’s definitely better to give than to receive. With that in mind we’re giving you the opportunity to give away a whole tree of goodies to a charity of your choice, and win a hamper for yourself, and it’s a rather special tree.
Santa and his elves have been incredibly busy creating a rather unusual Christmas tree. Our tree is made from goods that we stock, kindly donated by the companies who make them. Now we want to give away the whole tree.
It’s made from kindly donated treats from Walkers, Mars, Lucozade, Coca-Cola, Barr, Nestle and Cadbury. Over the few weeks we will donate the goodies used to make up our tree to six charities in time for Christmas.
Who gets a special delivery is up to you. We want you to nominate which charities benefit, and six charities will get a donation of coffee, tea, juice and snacks. If you’re the nominee whose charity is chosen you will get a hamper to enjoy yourself as well!
See our full Terms and Conditions below:
- This competition is open to all residents of mainland UK only.
- The winning charity must have a UK base.
- Only one entry per person, per round.
- Each round is open for a limited number of days only, late entries will not be counted.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook and entrants agree to release Facebook from any and all liabilities in connection to the competition.
- All our decisions relating to the competition are final.
- No discussions or correspondence with entrants or any other person will be entered into.
- Management’s decision is final.
- The winner will be contacted no later than one week after the prize draw closes.
- If the winner fails to respond within five working days of being informed of their win, their prize will be forfeited and a new winner selected.
- By entering this competition you confirm you have read and accepted the terms above.