- Competitive Salary
- Permanent full time position
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free Parking
Excel Vending is constantly moving forward and that’s why, thanks to our continued growth, we have an exciting opportunity for a Service Desk Co-ordinator. As an experienced, energetic and enthusiastic Service Co-ordinator you will have:
- E3, Access Dimensions skills or similar experience in Service based operating systems
- Competent Word and Excel knowledge.
- Communication -Strong verbal and written skills to deal with busy Service Desk traffic.
- Preparation of weekly Service Reports to Management Team.
- Team orientation – to work as part of a vibrant and established administration team which is completely Customer focused.
- Customer Call Handling – taking and recording service breakdown calls and expediting to service engineers, through to machine fix, closing of call and invoicing customer.
- Parts – ordering, arranging delivery/return, service exchange and warranty administration.
- Confidence and responsiveness to all customer enquiries and requests to ensure complete satisfactory outcomes
If you have excellent people skills, thrive on daily challenges and can work as a dedicated team player then our support and training will ensure that your career move to Excel Vending will be a successful and rewarding one.
Apply now to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV. Please be advised that Disclosure Scotland and five years employment references will be required.