Terms and Conditions for our pay it forward competition
Our adopted fatBuzz bear’s now here and we want to keep the charitable theme going. We’re giving you the chance to pay forward £50 to a charity of your choice.
Simply guess when our bears birthday is and tell us which charity you would like to nominate by Monday, 7th March at 5pm.
We will pay forward a £50 donation for one lucky winner.
To be in with a chance of winning all you have to do is get in touch on our Facebook or Twitter page and guess when our bear’s birthday is, and tell us the charity you would donate the £50 to.
Below are the Terms and Conditions of this competition.
- This competition is open to all residents of mainland UK only.
- The competition closes at midnight on Monday, 7th March..
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook and entrants agree to release Facebook from any and all liabilities in connection to the competition.
- All our decisions relating to the competition are final.
- No discussions or correspondence with entrants or any other person will be entered into.
- Management’s decision is final.
- The winner will be contacted no later than one week after the prize draw closes.
- If the winner fails to respond within five working days of being informed of their win, their prize will be forfeited and a new winner selected.
- By entering this competition you confirm you have read and accepted the terms above.
- The prize is a £50 donation to a charity of your choice.